Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'll Be Back Before Too Long

In response to a comment about my lack of blogging on this site...

I haven't posted here in several months because I've been concentrating on other projects--one of which is turning these posts into a book. But quite honestly, very few people visit this blog site and rarely does anyone post comments. So I didn't think that anyone would notice if I put this site on the back burner for awhile.

My intent is to pick this up again in a few months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting regarding my comment. I may be new to the site, but I noticed that it had been a while. I'll keep checking back and look forward to you picking it up again. Thanks for responding. Merry Christmas. Heahter

Anonymous said...

I love your insights. I can relate so much to them. Your way of writing is phenomenal. Thanks for making it possible for us to read them.