Friday, February 17, 2006

Choosing Option D (Part 2)

Okay, that reminds me of a joke:

God had created the world and was looking at the various spirits and assigning them a place in this world.

God asked one spirit, “What do you want to do?”

The spirit answered, “I want to live in the outdoors and run and run and run, through the fields and over the valleys and hills. I want to feel the air in my hair, the wind in my face.”

And God said, “Then you can be a horse.”

God asked another spirit, “What do you want to do?”

The spirit answered, “I want to float through the air, soar among the clouds, to be free to go wherever I want, whenever I want.”

And God said, “Then you can be a bird.”

God asked a third spirit, “What do you want to do?”

The spirit looked at God and said, “I dunno. What do you think I should do?”

“Ah,” said God. “You can be man.”

No comments: