Friday, February 17, 2006

My 'Ministry' (1 Nephi 9:4-5)

“these plates are for the more part of the ministry;…Wherefore the Lord hath commanded me to make these plates for a wise purpose in him, which purpose I know not.” (1 Nephi 9:4-5)

This blog is like my small plates. I take the more spiritual parts of my journals and post them here. This is my ‘ministry.’ I haven’t been called to proselyte. I haven’t been asked to preach from the pulpit. But I do feel like the Lord has asked me to share these thoughts here, in this forum. I feels…right.

I don’t know for sure why I am doing this, although I have guesses. But the Lord may have another or several other specific purposes for this that I don’t know anything about. And that is just fine. I am happy to do this, to bear my testimony in this manner.

No comments: